Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) - GTR
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
This course provides the basic knowledge needed to analyze, monitor, and protect cybersecurity resources in a vendor-neutral format. This includes vulnerability management, network monitoring, security policies and procedures, host and network security, and incident response.
- Utilize fundamental security technology, manage risk assessments, and identify threats and vulnerabilities.
- Recognize and counter common attacks such as malware, social engineering, network attacks, and software exploits.
- Plan and implement vulnerability assessments and implement vulnerability management processes.
- Perform network reconnaissance, network scans, vulnerability analysis, and packet captures.
- Detect internal and external threats using security appliances and network monitoring tools.
- Understand concepts and processes of security policies, controls, procedures, and requlatory compliance.
- Apply security concepts such as cryptography, host level hardening, and software security.
- Respond to security incidents and use basic forensics tools.
Our small, instructor led classes include hands-on labs and practice exams. Our training center has a well stocked break room and is near numerous hotels, restaurants, and the St Petersburg Clearwater Airport.
Save money on rental cars! We have negotiated a great corporate room rate with the Courtyard by Marriott hotel near our training center. The room rate includes transportation to/from the classroom daily and pickup and drop off at the St Petersburg/Clearwater airport. Contact us after you register so we can provide you the link to reserve a room at the hotel using our corporate rate discount.
Save money on food! Lunch is included in your registration fee. This makes it easy to stay focused on training and minimizes local travel during the training days.
Take the Exam on site at the end of the course! Our training center is a PearsonVue Test Center. We deliver the exam on the day after the last day of the class. The exam price is included in the course price.
|Class Date/Start time||07-29-2019|
|Class Date/End time||08-03-2019|
|Cut off date||07-22-2019|