Mac Computer User Basics
This three hour training event is designed for a user
who is new to the Mac computer and macOS operating system.
We focus on the basics of the computer, its connections, setting up the user desktop, the basics of the primary applications, managing files and folders, data security, and backing up your information. You can customize this class to fit your specific purpose or needs.
This class is available as a private custom class for individuals or businesses. Contact us for more information and to schedule a session in our training center, at your business, or in your home.
- Introduction to the Mac computer buttons, connections, keyboard, mouse, trackpad and other basics
- macOS Desktop, the Dock, and Finder
- System Preferences and configuration
- System Security
- Managing files and folders
- Backing up and recovering your files
- Using key applications
- Apple IDs
- The App Store, iTunes, and Apple Books
- iCloud fundamentals
- Collaboration with Messages and Facetime
- Setting up printers and other peripheral devices
Aimpoint Solutions' custom training is developed for our clients by Aimpoint Solutions and is not approved or sponsored by Apple, Inc.