macOS Support Essentials 10.13 - GTR
macOS Support Essentials 10.13 (High Sierra 101)
Part 1: Installation and Configuration
- Update, Upgrade, and Reinstall macOS High Sierra
- Set Up and Configure macOS
- Use the Command-Line Interface
- Use macOS Recovery
Part 2: User Accounts
- Manage User Accounts
- Manage User Home Folders
- Manage macOS Security
- Manage Password Changes with Keychain Access
Part 3: File Systems and Storage
- Manage File Systems and Storage
- Manage Encryption with FileVault
- Manage Permissions and Sharing
Part 4: Data Management
- Use Hidden Items, Shortcuts, and File Archives
- Manage System Resources
- Use Metadata and Spotlight
- Manage Time Machine
Part 5: Apps and Processes
- Install Apps
- Manage Documents
- Manage and Troubleshoot Apps
Part 6: Network Configuration
- Manage Basic Network Settings
- Manage Advanced Network Settings
- Troubleshoot Network Issues
Part 7: Network Services
- Manage Network Services
- Manage Host Sharing and the Personal Firewall
Part 8: System Management
- Troubleshoot Peripherals
- Manage Printers and Scanners
- Troubleshoot Startup and System Issues
The registration fee includes the official Peachpit Press reference book used for the class.
All of our Apple classes are available in our training center or as on-site training at the customer location. Please contact us to discuss these options.
We offer a 10% discount for active duty military, US government personnel, and groups of two or more students from the same organization. Please contact us before you register to receive your discount coupon code.
Save money on rental cars! We have negotiated a great corporate room rate with the Courtyard by Marriott hotel near our training center. The room rate includes transportation to/from the classroom daily and pickup and drop off at the St Petersburg/Clearwater airport. Contact us after you register so we can provide you the link to reserve a room at the hotel using our corporate rate discount.
Save money on food! Lunch is included in your registration fee. This makes it easy to stay focused on training and minimizes local travel during the training days.
We proctor the formal certification exam for this course. Please contact us to schedule an exam day.
|Class Date/Start time||03-11-2019 8:30 am|
|Class Date/End time||03-13-2019 5:30 pm|
|Cut off date||03-04-2019 6:00 pm|